I'm sucha sucker for rockstars, I'll probably be watching it every week or something..and It's so much better than AmericanIdol,! All the singers are like, fabbbbbbtastic, >! 13 of out the 15 singers were all, awesome yall!(esp.TobyRand) haha yeah and Lukas is so MCR!= emo metal rock-y. Very, very, cool. Can you imagine! But well, it's rock, so yeah, you've got the freedom to sing however you want it, and they were just, =O, :D!, ?!, unbelievably undescribably RADical. NOTE: I'm not exaggerating, haha. ChrisDaughtry shouldve joined this too. damnnation dooode! :[
And I think it was RyanStar that said this..he was in science stuff, and couldve been earning thousands now, but he followed his passion? yeah and so coincidently, I quarrelled with my dad over like music just now. That was so the last thing I wanted to quarrel about. Like ftw is wrong with listening and watching music. Not like he doesnt watch soccer all night. Noone ever makes sense, and the worst thing is, they don't know it. &My mom is sucha hypocrite. She actually supported my friend when she got into poly instead of jc, but (I was being random) when I asked if I could go poly to focus on digital com stuff, she was so against it. I fking hate that. Follow my passion? I dont even have a choice, talk about following passion.